Visa on Arrival Information
VISA ON ARRIVAL (TOURIST) FOR TOURISTS FROM AUSTRIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, HUNGARY, LUXEMBOURG, NEW ZEALAND
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar will allow the passport holders of the following countries to apply for Visa on Arrival (Tourist) in Myanmar for three year trial period with effect from 1st January, 2020: Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg and New Zealand.
The terms and Conditions for the Visa on Arrival (Tourist) are as follows:
- Visa on Arrival (Tourist) will be issued only to those arriving by air through the Entry points of Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Taw International airports.
- The fee for Visa on Arrival (Tourist) is US$ 50 and duration of stay in Myanmar is (30) days.
- Visa on Arrival will be granted for tourism purpose only.
- Duration of stay is not extendable.
- The visitors must adhere to the existing laws and regulations of Myanmar.
- Visitors are allowed to travel any tourist sites, except the areas restricted for security reasons.
- Concerned Security and immigration authorities have the right to deny granting Visa on Arrival if the applicants are found ineligible to enter into Myanmar.
- All visitors may leave Myanmar from any International Entry/Exit Points of the country.
ITALIAN, SPANISH, AUSTRALIAN, SWISS, GERMAN AND RUSSIAN TOURISTS HOLDING ORDINARY PASSPORTS ARE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN A VISA ON ARRIVAL
Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year, effective from 1st October 2019.
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year, effective from 1st October 2019.
- Each person will be charged USD 50 and is allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days.
- Tourist Visa will be granted to tourists who are in Myanmar for the sole purpose of visting.
- Tourists are not allowed to extend their visa.
- Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports :
- must abide by the existing law and procedures of Myanmar
- are free to visit all permitted areas, except restricted areas
- can face entry permit rejection if their visitation is not allowed by immigration, not restricted areas and other related ministries
- are allowed departure from any international gateways
You can apply for a tourist visa in person at any Myanmar Embassy around the world.
Click Here for the contact information of the nearest Myanmar Embassy.
Myanmar E-visa Information
- Tourist visa issued with eVisa system will be launched at 06:00 on 1st September 2014.
- The information of eVisa is on website www.evisa.moip.gov.mm and the information of restricted area on www.mip.gov.mm.
- Can apply as following procedures :
- Passport validity must have at least (6) months.
- Have to present one color photo (4 cm X 6 cm) taking during (3) months and return ticket.
- Length of stay is (28) days from the date of arrival in Myanmar.
- Can pay application fee, US$ 50 by using Visa, Master, Credit/ Debit.
- Will not refund whether eVisa is granted or not.
- Will reply the information if we receive application within (1) hour.
- The processing time is maximum (5) working days for granting eVisa or not.
- The validity of eVisa approval letter is (3) months from the issued date. If it is expired, entry will be denied.
- If the applicant mentioned children under (7) years old who is accompany with you, have to put the name of that child, date of birth in the minor block of the application form.
- The applicant should complete individual personal data whether passenger is FIT or package tour.
- Duration of visa validity you can only use single entry. Do not allow to enter again.
- For initial, passengers with eVisa are only permitted to enter at Yangon International Airport. Will announce the extended plan on time.
- If the decision is not allowed to entry, you may return by the same flight.
- Ordinary passport holders from the following countries are given visa exemption for 14 days-(a) Laos (b) Viet Nam(c) Philippines (d) Cambodia(e) Indonesia (f) Thailand
- The following (100) countries are granted eVisa:
|No.||Country Name||No.||Country Name|
|46.||Italy||96.||United States of America|