ITALIAN, SPANISH, AUSTRALIAN, SWISS, GERMAN AND RUSSIAN TOURISTS HOLDING ORDINARY PASSPORTS ARE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN A VISA ON ARRIVAL
1. Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports will be granted a visa on arrival at Yangon International Airport, Mandalay International Airport and Nay Pyi Taw International Airport for one year, effective from 1st October 2019.
2. Each person will be charged USD 50 and is allowed to stay for a maximum of 30 days.
3. Tourist Visa will be granted to tourists who are in Myanmar for the sole purpose of visting.
4. Tourists are not allowed to extend their visa.
5. Italian, Spanish, Australian, Swiss, German and Russian tourists with ordinary passports –
- must abide by the existing law and procedures of Myanmar
- are free to visit all permitted areas, except restricted areas
- can face entry permit rejection if their visitation is not allowed by immigration, not restricted areas and other related ministries
- are allowed departure from any international gateways
Source : Ministry of Hotels & Tourism